Another lesson - Editing in adobe premier

 
 
Lesson about editing in adobe premier
 
 
Today in class we were asked to edit in adobe premier a mini film about 30 seconds of dancing animals and then a 30 second action film part. This was to be completed over two lessons, and so far we have only done one lesson. I have completed the dancing animals 30 seconds long film, using effects, transitions and music to make the dancing animals look better. Then in next lesson I will be working on the action part of the task, and will use the whole of the lesson and similar to the dancing animals part, I will be using transitions, effects and music to make the action 30 second clip look better. I will then post about that task and lesson when I have done it and say how I got on with creating the action part of the 30 second clip.